Thursday, June 25, 2015

Starting the new year off organized

Welcome back everyone! So far I have been burning the candle at both ends this summer. I am 3/4 of the way done with Grad school (YAY!), enjoying the tantrums and antics of a two year old, preparing my step-daughter for the trials and tribulations of FRESHMAN year, coaching my husband through this pivotal time in his daughter's life, and preparing for our big move next month! Needless to say, staying ORGANIZED is imperative if I'm going to survive all these changes and the heavy work load I've taken on.
While I am in the midst of enjoying the not so balmy weather, it hit me...the end of the summer will be here before we know it! Now, I don't know about you but I find that the more organized and prepared I am for the start of the year, the smoother things will "appear" to go. (We all know that no matter how hard we try things never seem to go the way I planned and we are always playing catch up, even from day one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment